Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why you may want to try out e-cigs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why you may want to try out e-cigs Empty
PostSubject: Why you may want to try out e-cigs   Why you may want to try out e-cigs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:32 pm

So I have been using e-cigs off and on since 2010. I used them to quite twice, the first time for 6 months, and now for about 2 weeks. I know a handful of TG members are also smokers. I don't know if any of you have been looking for a way to quit, but if you are I highly suggest these. They may seem wierd, but if you buy a good one (not the damn mall or gas station brands) and your own liquid to refill them they are an amazing option for quiting. You get the nicotine you want, with a really good simulation of the feeling of inhaling smoke. The positives are there is no tar, no second hand smoke, and they taste good kind of like a hookah. If you guys have any questions or are interested at all post in here and I can answer questions and make suggestions for them.

Oh and the money you can save is nice.
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Why you may want to try out e-cigs   Why you may want to try out e-cigs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:15 pm

so what kind do u use and where can i get more info...not for me btw i dont smoke....Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you may want to try out e-cigs   Why you may want to try out e-cigs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Are you a salesman? I have been looking into e-cigs for a while, but not for a means of quitting, but as stock options. If they ketch on I could be rich. hahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you may want to try out e-cigs   Why you may want to try out e-cigs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 am

I suggest for the overall health and well being of the tribe that you give up sigs all together cause.........I care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you may want to try out e-cigs   Why you may want to try out e-cigs I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:57 am

I will help anyone get set up if they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you may want to try out e-cigs   Why you may want to try out e-cigs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why you may want to try out e-cigs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: