Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

i love you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

i love you Empty
PostSubject: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Just couldn't hold it in any more.
Back to top Go down

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:10 am

YOU TOO?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:11 pm

why thank u.. Smile!!
Back to top Go down

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:45 pm

oh sorry,
that is incorrect.

the answer we were looking for was you love me

thank you for playing

Back to top Go down

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:00 am

and well see u again next week on who loves who have a good night every one.
Back to top Go down

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:18 am

WELCOME BACK TO THE... WHEEL... OF ... LOVE!!!!
Back to top Go down

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Today's guests have no idea what they are in for.
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:54 am

oh no u di'int, u betta say u luuuuv me!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:13 pm

You all know you love me most...stop playing yourselves. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Some statistics show that i am not on the top of the lists for posting but u all know that computers hate me and are secretly out to get me.....so the matrix goes onto my profile and deletes all my posts.....so i know anything posted about me is deleted because the matrix is trying to erase me ....so i all know u guys love me the most and i will be posting so much that they will not be able to catch up to me.....or will they ( Sad )
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:01 pm

GIGGLYxGENOCIDE wrote:
Some statistics show that i am not on the top of the lists for posting but u all know that computers hate me and are secretly out to get me.....so the matrix goes onto my profile and deletes all my posts.....so i know anything posted about me is deleted because the matrix is trying to erase me ....so i all know u guys love me the most and i will be posting so much that they will not be able to catch up to me.....or will they ( Sad )

Yep, everyone's out to get you....because you're too awesome for us to take!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:03 am

I Love my Tribe and My Tribe Loves me!!
Back to top Go down

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:03 pm

GIGGLYxGENOCIDE wrote:

Yea, I dont think so. It is more likely that you didn't expect the forum to be posted on so much. Just face it, you dropped the ball. Very Happy

And nothing is as awesome as this guy^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i love you Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love you   i love you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i love you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: