Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

LHR MADDOG application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

LHR MADDOG application Empty
PostSubject: LHR MADDOG application   LHR MADDOG application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:59 am

LHR MADDOG wrote:
Gamertag on xbl:

Who recruited you/how did you hear about TG? North star

Have you ever been in a community? Yes

If so, which ones? LHR

Describe any community/clan experiences: Almost a captain, very well trusted, easy to get along with.

Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer? Both mostly casual

What are some of your favorite games? COD

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming?Heard it was a well rounded community and it is filled with great ppl and old friends of mine

What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific. I like taking on responsibility so i can do pretty much anything that is required and also be on proteam if posible

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed? yes i do

Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: LHR MADDOG application   LHR MADDOG application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 pm

This application is ON HOLD due to the fact that this member was still in LHR when he applied. Once he has officially left LHR we will re-open. Please lock the thread for now. This thread not the other. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: LHR MADDOG application   LHR MADDOG application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm

MadDog has formally resigned from LHR. they are draggin their feet in acknowledging the resignation, but he has notified senior staff"MAGNUM".
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: LHR MADDOG application   LHR MADDOG application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:23 pm

Ok, I vote yes. We place him in Fire as a pathfinder until a time when he is ready to move up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: LHR MADDOG application   LHR MADDOG application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Yes.. just in case I forgot to say so. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LHR MADDOG application   LHR MADDOG application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:12 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LHR MADDOG application   LHR MADDOG application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LHR MADDOG application
Page 1 of 1