Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Psychos Infamous Intro!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Psychos Infamous Intro! Empty
PostSubject: Psychos Infamous Intro!   Psychos Infamous Intro! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:49 pm

I would like to be the first to post in the newly created thread for new members to introduce themselves to the community.

My name is Rich and I'm here to make a positive role within the TG community, make new friends and tear it up on Xbox. Hit me up any time your down to game or just add me to your friends list. PsychoSomatiK83 is the name, make sure you bring your game!

Last edited by PsychoSomatiK83 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psychos Infamous Intro!   Psychos Infamous Intro! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Hey great thread idea!

I'm adam, code name moses. I'm here to RUIN YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!
Just kidding. I'm here for the people. When everyone is happy, then I'm happy. Any questions you have, feel free to ask, I may not be able to answer it right away, but I will be able to get it for you soon.

Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Psychos Infamous Intro!   Psychos Infamous Intro! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:19 am

I feel like I've just join a 12 step program
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychos Infamous Intro!   Psychos Infamous Intro! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychos Infamous Intro!
Page 1 of 1