PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Tribe Plans   Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Ok guys it's time to get the ball rolling! So, we voted to Move Curtis up so he could train Moses but where does that leave Cosmic? I say we make him a TRAINING Snr. Chief. This way we can give him a little more responsibility, like keeping the roster UTD, etc. but we haven't officially given him a title and won't until Fire is settled and ready for a new tribe to open. Please vote on this!!!

I separated the council area into 3 categories now: Webops, Chiefs, and Elder's. As you can see, I also renamed this category. Hopefully, Miss Amy, this will make it easier for you!!!! Wink

Ok, anytime something needs to be stickied, archived, etc. post a LINK to the thread that needs to be altered and state what you need done in the webops area. This way it makes is easier for me, Zeitler, and now Psycho to keep up with things.

We need to get some more events up and going, as well as planning this 2v2.

Also, I made a graphics team and montage team app in the requests for sigs/videos area.

Jeremy, you want to do a news team? Set up a thread and an app and get the ball rolling on that!

Also, we definitely need to get the ball rolling on recruiting, but not hard core. We need people, but we don't need shitty recruits. We need QUALITY people. Anyone have any plans on how to achieve this?

Ok, so please cast votes on Cosmic, as well as any ideas you have for how to get more people without sacrificing quality and not making it a numbers game.

Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Plans   Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:33 pm

First off I would pose some questions (cause I'm annoying like that Wink ) Is Cosmic hungry for a Title and are we getting in a habit of creating titles just to make folks happy? If one is required then fine, call Cosmic a training SrChf.

love The things you did to the Counsil area!

Jeremy as News director is Great I would endors that.

Recruiting! big subject, Lets continue to run tournaments and openly advertise to all our friends. this is stage one. stage two is invite recent people you've played with that strike you as good folks, to play in a tournament as an invited guest/ "prospect". You create the tournaments as "TG and guests/prospect only" You can only be a guest once, If you want to be involved in more, you must put in an app and be accepted. Having them play in a tourney first will give a large nomber of current TG members a chance to meet and play with a "prospect". Just an Idea that can be hashed out..

Elder

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Plans   Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:28 pm

No, he didn't even bring it up it was all my idea. I would just like to promote Curtis and outside of having 2 Chiefs (which is counter-productive to say the least) I can't think of any other options than give him a little more to do.

Elder
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Plans   Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:48 am

I like that your willing to chat it up with us on this stuff. Sure The training Sr Chief rank is a decent fix to the stated problem. What sort of things do You want him to start doing?

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Plans   

Back to top Go down

Tribe Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: