Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

TG Convention

Go down 
2 posters

Which part of the country should this be?
East Coast
TG Convention Vote_lcap86%TG Convention Vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
West Coast
TG Convention Vote_lcap0%TG Convention Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mid-West
TG Convention Vote_lcap0%TG Convention Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
South-West
TG Convention Vote_lcap14%TG Convention Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 1:31 am

Ok guys (and gals)-

We are going to planning our first Tribal Gaming Convention!!!

We are all about what the people want, so we're going to be running a series of Polls to decide date, location, etc. so keep up with this thread!

First thing we need to do is plan approximately where the convention should be. First thing to decide first is what part of the country. So, please cast a vote on the poll in which part of the country you feel would be the best option. Next, we'll plan specific cities and then we'll plan approximately when we should do this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:23 pm

I love it
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Ditto!!!!and I don't care if I'm jumping the gun...Vegas!!!! and you know It's a great Idea.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:30 pm

John, I would actually love that idea except that there are a lot of members either 17-18 or 18-21 it wouldn't be fair! Smile But I feel you!
Back to top Go down

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:49 pm

I live quite far away from most people, but I could totally host the party at my house.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:52 am

I think this put forward the question what is our defination of convention and If folks are spending cash to get there then It better be worth the journey..
Back to top Go down

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 am

It might be to early to talk about this, but if it was at someones house, sleeping would be free. And that person could supply the other necessities.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Well, we're still working out the details. We have a few options.
Back to top Go down

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Would there be only one location or several ie one or two in the 'US'
And the same in Canada ?
Back to top Go down

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 pm

I can make canada, but its going to have to be more then a one night event.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:02 am

The word convention brings to mind at least a weekend event with fun for all. thats why it must be in a location that has something for everyone like disney, magic mountain, vegas (which has stuff for the whole family) seaworld and the like. so that we can do see and eat till we are exhausted and grinning. there are lots of communities who meet together at things like comicon and the like, for just that reason.
Back to top Go down

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:02 am

Yea thats a great idea, problem is money.. we would have to set it up so far in advance so everyone could save for it
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 pm

This would be once, to answer your question Frost. In the US. Perhaps you and Giggles and the spouses could get a discount if you all travel together!!

BTW, east coast won this poll, so this forum is now going to be locked and we are moving on to specific cities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TG Convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: TG Convention   TG Convention I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TG Convention
Page 1 of 1