Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

LHR LURKnMURK23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

LHR LURKnMURK23 Empty
PostSubject: LHR LURKnMURK23   LHR LURKnMURK23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 am

Gamertag on xbl: LHR LurknMurk

Who recruited you/how did you hear about TG? PinkGenocide

Have you ever been in a community? Yes

If so, which ones? LHR

Describe any community/clan experiences: In the beginning it was great, met a lot of new friends but then towards the end everything went down the drain and its got too many restrictions so i stopped caring.

Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer? mixed

What are some of your favorite games? black ops, madden 12, saints row, mw2, mw3, cod 4, fifa 12, fight night

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming? i wanna be with my friends and yall don't force us to do a bunch of stuff. yall show mad respect for people who actually have a life and i love you guys.

What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific. PRO TEAM!!! My skills are good and I would love to be on the proteam, I would love even more to be a leader of the proteam.

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed? YES
Back to top Go down

LHR LURKnMURK23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHR LURKnMURK23   LHR LURKnMURK23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 am

I say yes to allow him to join. He is a really cool guy and he was under me while we were in LHR. He is more of a gamer type than a leader, but I say a definite yes in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

LHR LURKnMURK23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHR LURKnMURK23   LHR LURKnMURK23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:27 am

Yes. I love Lurk he's awesome! Very very chill, very laid back. So YES!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

LHR LURKnMURK23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHR LURKnMURK23   LHR LURKnMURK23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 am

yes..
Back to top Go down

LHR LURKnMURK23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHR LURKnMURK23   LHR LURKnMURK23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:13 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LHR LURKnMURK23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHR LURKnMURK23   LHR LURKnMURK23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LHR LURKnMURK23
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: Member Deliberation Apps.-
Jump to: