Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WELCOME TO EARTH

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WELCOME TO EARTH Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO EARTH   WELCOME TO EARTH I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 pm

I Moses, your chief, welcome you into earth. Go forth and bring about great games and good times with friends.

This is earth calling and I hope to help each member of this tribe, and of this community with anything that may arise.

Once we start to fill up, I will be hosting a different game night each week, feel free to give suggestions. This is mostly to get to know the tribe, but also to fill everyone in on the happenings of tribal. These gatherings are not mandatory, but they will be informative.

Again any questions you have regarding anything that goes on in TG or in this tribe, contact me via the website, or on Xbox. I will get the information you seek.

The only thing I require of all my members, besides upholding the creed, is to add the gamer-tag, TG Earth Tribe, to your friends list. This is only for list purposes so that I may get to know all of you.

Thank you, Good night and good luck

LHR MosesDWELLZ ( for now, this will be changed soon)
Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO EARTH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: