Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

KARBN24 Application to Join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

KARBN24 Application to Join Empty
PostSubject: KARBN24 Application to Join   KARBN24 Application to Join I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Quote :
Gamertag on xbl: KARBN242

Who recruited you/how did you hear about TG? BULLDOG, and THE CONE

Do you have a tribe preference? NO

Have you ever been in a community? NO

If so, which ones?

Describe any community/clan experiences:

Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer? all, mostly casual

What are some of your favorite games? COD, battlefield series

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming? well, actually it's my first time ever joining a clan, and if i was going to do it... i was going to do it right, i didn't want to start off with a clan that nobody has heard. i wanted one of the best. so i heard tht TG was one of them so i decided to make the attempt.

What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific. basically be part of the pro-team. if so, be apart of everything

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed?.
yes, i do

I think it would be awesome to have a fresh member with NO clan experience. If he is a friend of Bulldog and Dave he is a friend of ours. So YES.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: KARBN24 Application to Join   KARBN24 Application to Join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:57 pm

YES! good application.
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: KARBN24 Application to Join   KARBN24 Application to Join I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 pm

i say yes to this application for the simple fact that he has no ties to any other community or clan and we will be his first impression. i say lets make it a lasting one, and for him to say that we were the best makes me feel like gold, Smile!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KARBN24 Application to Join   KARBN24 Application to Join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KARBN24 Application to Join
Page 1 of 1