Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy) Empty
PostSubject: Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy)   Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:09 am

NOVA LORD 3 wrote:
Gamertag on xbl: NOVA LORD 3

Who recruited you/how did you hear about TG?
pink
Do you have a tribe preference?
no
Have you ever been in a community?
yes
If so, which ones?
NOVA, LHR
Describe any community/clan experiences:
pretty good so far
Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer?
mixed
What are some of your favorite games?
skyrim any call of duty battle field

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming?
a bunch of my friends are here and good leadership
What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific.
tribal responsibilities and warriors team

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed?.
yes

Yes. I knew him pretty well in LHR, and he is not like the other Nova douschebags (and for those who didn't know, Nova fell apart today.) I like Chad a lot and think he would make a great member! My vote is YES and we put him in Earth. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy)   Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:17 am

Hell yes to this app he isn't like those nova assholes at all I say we hom in fire for bow he knows more people in fire so that where I would put him
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy)   Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:11 pm

The only reason I suggested Earth is because he stated he had some other low ranking Nova members to bring over which could probably fill up a pack. That's the only reason I suggested Earth. If everyone else wants him placed in Fire I'm fine with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy)   Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:49 pm

we are a tight group so lets just as them where they might like to be and move him there..and by the way yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy)   Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 am

If they know more people in Fire i say we put them there, but if they are bringing a whole pack or two with him then i say put him into earth, but i say yes.
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy)   Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:45 am

yes, i guess...ive always been cautious of NOVA, jus sayin..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy)   Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nova Lord 3 Application (Aka Chaddy Waddy)
Page 1 of 1