Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chief Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GenocidalFLUX
Senior Chief
Senior Chief

Chief Application Empty
PostSubject: Chief Application   Chief Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Application for Chief:

Current GT: LHR Pierced 6

Time in TG: 5 mins

What, in your opinion, is the most important responsibility of being a Chief? Taking care of my people

How do you feel if appointed this position you will be able to maintain that responsibility? I will uphold it to the best of my ability.

What is the best thing about this community, in your opinion? Freedom.

How do you feel that you have contributed to the growth and development of this community? Working smart and hard.

How do you feel that you have contributed to the morale of this community? By releasing the bonds of LHR.

Do you personally know every member of your current tribe? No

What makes the members of TG special, in your opinion? We are all family. These guys have been my backbone through the best and worst of time.

Why do you love TG? FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Chief and do you have the TIME to maintain these responsibilities? Yes

Why should we pick you as Chief? I worked under an elder who gave me great training.

Do you have a Tribe preference? No
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Chief Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chief Application   Chief Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:16 am

XxPiercedGenocidexX wrote:
Application for Chief:

Current GT: LHR Pierced 6

Time in TG: 5 mins

What, in your opinion, is the most important responsibility of being a Chief? Taking care of my people

How do you feel if appointed this position you will be able to maintain that responsibility? I will uphold it to the best of my ability.

What is the best thing about this community, in your opinion? Freedom.

How do you feel that you have contributed to the growth and development of this community? Working smart and hard.

How do you feel that you have contributed to the morale of this community? By releasing the bonds of LHR.

Do you personally know every member of your current tribe? No

What makes the members of TG special, in your opinion? We are all family. These guys have been my backbone through the best and worst of time.

Why do you love TG? FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Chief and do you have the TIME to maintain these responsibilities? Yes

Why should we pick you as Chief? I worked under an elder who gave me great training.

Do you have a Tribe preference? No

Your application for Chief has been approved. You are the opening Chief of Water. For the time being, only your own recruits (and recruits of theirs) will be placed in Water. All other new recruits are still being alternated between Fire and Earth until Fire has 3 full packs. Once this goal has been achieved, all new recruits will be passed between Earth and Water. Please reply if you accept these terms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

Chief Application
Page 1 of 1