August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

HAD A BAD DAY?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:50 am

The weird thing that I am noticing is that the a Large number of the bad day stories involve someone have issues with poop. Interesting how that happens that something (sometimes) so small can cause so much pain lol.
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 pm

so i am having a bad day ....today my husband is going for a colinoscopy and he has to take some laxatives. I didn't know it was in a powder and he poured it into a water bottle ....i ended up grabbing the wrong bottle and now i am pooping ......and i have to go to school today.....omg! help me lol

HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 Giggly2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 pm

How about instead of talking about bad days, we talk about good ones. Change the pace of this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me considering that no one likes to have a bad day much less hear about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Drinking all night, waking up drunk, going to breakfast, having a beer with my egg and cheese sandwich. Great day!!!
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Giggles you have my simpathy, guys you have a point, but the forum could be more compleate by saying what the bad day was and then how you plan to deal with it...this should prove interesting. haha. Cool

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:32 pm

I did never would have thought that a beer would even be good with eggs. I would have to call an odd combination.
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 pm

but......but i like my venting spot...... i like how north star said that we should post how we tend of fixing our bad day ......

HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 Giggly2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Well venting is one thing, but like attracts like and the more one dwells on a bad day the more likely bad things will continue to happen.

But fixing a bad day is good too.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 pm

I talk with my friends....play patty cake with my Granddaughter. I go shooting. all these things make my day better. Because bad is sure to be around the corner. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Bad day??? after a two year relationship my girlfriend and I split up.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 pm

If you hurt, I hurt, but if your glad to be done with it then I rejoice with you and Look to you finding a new love..

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 am

I never knew that doing the right thing, and we both hope it is, could hurt so damn bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: