PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

:/ sad sad sad

Go down 
AuthorMessage

:/ sad sad sad Empty
PostSubject: :/ sad sad sad   :/ sad sad sad I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 pm

dopegirlfreshh here...

sadly my living situation went to SHIT so i am living place to place, and in my car. i have the xbox still, but don't have the internet to use it and i had to sell MW3 for some cash. Hoping that i don't have to sell the xbox cause then i'll really cry. I will keep you all posted and i'll get back on the forum as soon as i possibly can when i get to a computer...

<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :/ sad sad sad   :/ sad sad sad I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:44 am

You have a place to stay in maine, if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :/ sad sad sad   :/ sad sad sad I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:01 am

aww thanks!! if i had a guaranteed job up there trust me id take the offer!! i appreciate it and hope to game with you && everyone else in TG soon. im so upset im missing game night thursday and i just joined TG. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :/ sad sad sad   :/ sad sad sad I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 am

Things will work out, dont worry. We'll have a game night for your return. hahaha
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

PostSubject: Re: :/ sad sad sad   :/ sad sad sad I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:11 pm

aww i hope everything works out

:/ sad sad sad Giggly2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :/ sad sad sad   :/ sad sad sad I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:37 pm

thanks giggly!! and i can't wait moses.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: :/ sad sad sad   :/ sad sad sad I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Remember If your in real "oh Shit trouble" just shoot me a pm. I have friends all over who owe me favors and can really help. just remember most of them come with badges and guns and alot of nosey questions so make it count. and Arizona is lovely and hot, and I can always find you work..just sayin Poppa bear is hear to watch over the Tribe.

PostSubject: Re: :/ sad sad sad   :/ sad sad sad I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:/ sad sad sad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: