October 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Game for a cure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Game for a cure   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:15 pm

The first Game for a cure tournament is under way. I, Moses, will be representing Tribal Gaming in an event called relay for life, which is a group that raises money for cancer research and support for survivors and their families. I am collecting donations for this event and for every $50 raised I will walk a mile, which is 10 laps around the track. (The event is a walk-a-thon)

Go here to donate...

https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/site/Donation2?idb=223576118&df_id=1009602&FR_ID=41375&PROXY_ID=1106081&PROXY_TYPE=22&1009602.donation=form1

What about the tournament?
It is a three vs. three, on MW3. Pick your teams wisely, because the winning team will get 800 ms points for each person on the team, with the option of donating them to Relay if desired. This will come out of my pocket, not the donations.

There is a required $10 per person, ($30 per team) donation to be entered into the tournament, if this is a problem, contact myself via PM.
Click the link above and fill out the form. YOU MUST ENTER YOUR GAMERTAG AS IT APPEARS ON XBOX. This is the only way I can keep track of the donations and the entries to the tournament. If your name is not on here you WILL NOT be added to the roster.

As I said, I will be representing Tribal Gaming by walking in this event, but I will also be honoring those who have been lost to, whom are fighting, and whom have survived cancer. If any member wishes to have a friend or family member honored, instead of donating through the above link, fill out this form instead.

https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/site/Ecommerce?PROXY_ID=1106081&PROXY_TYPE=22&FR_ID=41375&VIEW_PRODUCT=true&product_id=5285&store_id=14845

The donation amount is the same, but it is a way to sign up for Luminaria which is the way we recognize those who have struggled. With this donation comes a paper bag with personalized information and a candle to that person. They are set up around the track to honor those individuals. After the event, if desired I can take the bags and mail them to you, Otherwise I will take pictures and up load them somewhere on here.

Thank you in advanced for your donations, and I hope the tournament is a blast. If there are any questions or things I missed here, send me a message or a reply to this thread.

Thanks again,
MOSES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game for a cure   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Also, If anyone would like to raise money one their own, I can set you up as a team member on the relay side of the team and can give fundraising ideas and such. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

thanks
moses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game for a cure   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:49 am

Well I hope people are reading this, I am opening this forum up for suggestions on tournament ideas, We only have a month or so left to raise money...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game for a cure   Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Alright, So here are the details. The tourney is a three vs three bracket style event. The platform is Xbox, and the game is MW3. Just for gaming sense. Please sign up on the website above, and Ill enter your names into the bracket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game for a cure   Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Alright, so the event has been changed, No longer is there a donation amount to play, everyone is invited. Donations are greatly appreciated and I will still walk for TG. If you can not donate just add your name to this forum and you will be added to the roster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game for a cure   Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:20 am

tournament is canceled, not that anyone reads this anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game for a cure   

Back to top Go down

Game for a cure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: