PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO Empty
PostSubject: LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO   LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Hi i am LHR Wafflez and i am a CANADIAN teenager and i like to play xbox. I also like to play call of duty or anything that makes me laugh and i like movies and am probly the most unique person you will ever meet. I am here in TG and will try to make a positive impact on the community any way i can.. I also have horrible connection so if i don't join your game or party i actually try to join but my connection 80% of the time wont let me..... I mostly only play at 3a.m. on weekends when my connection is good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO   LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:17 pm

LHR Wafflez, or Elvis???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO   LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 pm

whatever floats your boat :p
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO   LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:17 am

Wafflez!!!! Whats Up My Brotha!!!! Welcome to the Tribe.

PostSubject: Re: LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO   LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 pm

TRIBE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!! and my new name is ii Goat x which stands for Greatest Of All Time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO   LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LHR Wafflez BIBLICAL INTRO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: