Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Role in TG

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Role in TG Empty
PostSubject: Role in TG   Role in TG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:19 am

Sup again, i was wondering if there were some ways i could have a bigger role in TG. I would come to the game nights during the week, but i am so booked up with school and what not. I always play during the weekend, so i was wondering if there were any duties that i could to do make an impact on TG.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Role in TG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role in TG   Role in TG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:09 pm

Hey DJ! Glad to know you're alive! Smile

I completely understand that life can be very hectic- so don't feel bad!

Weekends are a great time to host game nights! A lot of members have been trying to attend gamenights on things OTHER than Cod. I noticed you have BF3, so maybe host a game night on that game? Anytime you want to host a gamenight, send myself or another elder the message stating day/time, etc and we will make sure all the tags send out messages!

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

Role in TG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role in TG   Role in TG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Alright cool, i might host one this weekend. Ill send you a message over xbox about time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role in TG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role in TG   Role in TG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role in TG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: