Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Possible sponsor? And our gear...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Possible sponsor? And our gear... Empty
PostSubject: Possible sponsor? And our gear...   Possible sponsor? And our gear... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Hey everyone,

I know you guys haven't seen me around and I'm sorry! I've recently started working and even though I'm working from home, I've been putting in crazy hours!!!

One of the companies I am working for (ChaCha) has an affiliate program where you get paid to rep them on twitter, facebook, etc. and I spoke to a manager today who said if and when we get the proteam up and running, the team could be an affiliate of ChaCha. What this means is that the proteam would rep ChaCha (on this site, on the twitter, etc.) and they would pay us.

This could be a really good opportunity for the proteam to be able to compete in paid tourneys, etc.

Ok, so that's part one of this post. Part two- our gears site. I really don't have time to run it and promote shirts, etc. so Kelly (aka Colsophnel) is launching a t-shirt design website and I would like a vote taken on passing our shirt design over to her. She can manage them way better than I can and it would help her maybe get her business off of the ground a little bit. (Not that anyone is buying the shirts anyways.) She can offer them cheaper than I can, and I wouldn't even make a profit off of the gears shirts.

So, votes! Smile

Btw, I am trying to remain loyal to skype and oovoo now so even though I won't be on the xbox as much, I will be on the PC!

I miss you guys!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Possible sponsor? And our gear...   Possible sponsor? And our gear... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 am

WOW!! Big apples...We have so got to be open with the tribe about all this. no secrets! of coarse you have already thought of this but we must be transparent on this and any money that comes in must be accounted for. sponsorship is great! It affords the proteam to get into competitions that it otherwise couldn't but the team members have to know that the money isn't for there pockets. I'm not a business mager but we have to at least look into anything that can catch us in a bad way. thats my only concern on that.

gear? sure Kelly can manage that, but if she's making money on it we just have to be open about it so folks don't throw it in our faces.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Possible sponsor? And our gear...   Possible sponsor? And our gear... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:26 am

Yeah I was going to post a thread about it if we vote yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Possible sponsor? And our gear...   Possible sponsor? And our gear... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Awsome!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible sponsor? And our gear...   Possible sponsor? And our gear... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 am

Before we talk about sponsers.. we do actually need to get a team.. and im not talking about a team of mediocre players, we need guys and girls that can slay. not win on a good day you know?

As for the shirts and stuff I agree, We do need to let the main part of the community know what we are doing with the money and Ect. ect.

And I was on Tuesday night, and Im guessing we didnt have an elders meeting because i didnt really see any other elder on. No big deal. But, we NEED to discuss some things sometime soon, like Tribal meetings. I really do think that we need to make our pressence known to the members all at once, not just individualy like playing games with one or two a day. Keep in mind it is late while I write this so if it doesnt make since then MY BAD!

All I am saying is that we need to get together and talk about some things.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible sponsor? And our gear...   Possible sponsor? And our gear... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible sponsor? And our gear...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: