PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

The Winner of the Quick Scope Tournament is.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Winner of the Quick Scope Tournament is.....   Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 am

LHR Calamity, who lasted through what seemed like endless ranks of bolt action wielding militia. LHR Calamity placed 1st out of 16 tournament worthy players who all tasted the fate of hot lead piercing their characters corpses. Given his impressive victory, I will bestow upon him 800 Microsoft Points (US) of my own worth. I spoke with LHR Calamity shortly afterwards, and other than stating his spontaneous trip to Disney World he said he will change his Gamertag with the payout from winning the tournament. LHR Calamity is a member of Tribal Gaming, and represents TG with his solid performance in this tournament.

Note: Dee tournament was a last minute setup ya shee developed during the wee hours of the morn by me self, and few others whom I won't name cause me half empty bottle o' jameson knows only me self. I called to ervryone whom be on me friends list, and to those who be mistaken me for a shiyshty ole buggah, take teh high road. Tis be just a random hosted event that i may be doin shortly again. So keep in toouch and talk to yee soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Winner of the Quick Scope Tournament is.....   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 am

GOAT
Back to top Go down

The Winner of the Quick Scope Tournament is.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: