PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Website friend requests

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Website friend requests Empty
PostSubject: Website friend requests   Website friend requests I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 am

SOOOOOOOOOOO, does anybody other than me ever go on their TG profile and check for friend requests and such ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Website friend requests   Website friend requests I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm

I dont. doesn't really change anything that I know of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Website friend requests   Website friend requests I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:48 am

It makes it a lot easier to go to your friends profile if you have them on your friend list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Website friend requests   Website friend requests I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:40 pm

ahhh, but unles people are updating there profile allt he time whats the point of going to check it.,.... facebook all the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Website friend requests   Website friend requests I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 pm

I get what your saying but it is that kind of thinking that will keep us having a dead website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website friend requests   Website friend requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website friend requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: