Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Jay2Twisted's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jay2Twisted's application Empty
PostSubject: Jay2Twisted's application   Jay2Twisted's application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Gamertag on xbl: Jay2Twisted

Who recruited you/how did you hear about TG? I was recruited by Ni9htHawkX He sent me a pm asking if I'd be interested in joining and i accepted.

Do you have a tribe preference? Whichever branch Ni9htHawkX is in

Have you ever been in a community? Yes

If so, which ones? UEG(United Extreme Gaming)

Describe any community/clan experiences: Was a lower ranked member of the clan, had options to progress to leadership but wasn't interested at the time

Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer? more mixed.

What are some of your favorite games? CoD, Battlefield, any racing game, most rpg's

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming? I'm looking for a good community of gamers that don't mind being semi casual. Also looking to hook up with other gamers.

What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific. Right now I'm only interested in hanging out and playing with people, but i could be persuaded in the future to take on some responsibilities

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed? I solemly swear to Uphold the Tribal Creed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay2Twisted's application   Jay2Twisted's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:20 am

Nighthawk has spoken with me about this one. He says he has known him for a while. I trust his judgement and would gladly accept him in to Fire Tribe.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Jay2Twisted's application   Jay2Twisted's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:18 am

Thank you for your interest in joining Tribal Gaming. Your application is currently being reviewed and we will have an answer for you shortly. In the meantime please feel free to game and play with our members! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Jay2Twisted's application   Jay2Twisted's application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Your application to join TG has been approved. Please change your motto to read "TG Fire Tribe Pack _" (Check with JD on pack number) and get with JD Chaotic, your new Chief. We are really happy to have you and welcome to the tribe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Jay2Twisted's application   Jay2Twisted's application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:26 pm

welcome to the tribe. let's see here I haven't had a chance to play with you brother, but as soon as my xbox is fixed we will play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay2Twisted's application   Jay2Twisted's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay2Twisted's application
Page 1 of 1