Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

LHR Animosity Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

LHR Animosity Application Empty
PostSubject: LHR Animosity Application   LHR Animosity Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:35 am

Quote :
Gamertag on xbl: LHR Animosity 6

Have you ever been in a community?
Yes
If so, which ones?
KSI LHR HDD
Describe any community/clan experience
Ran and owned HDD, General member of KSI, LTC In LHR
Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer? Mixed

What are some of your favorite games?
BF3, COD, Guitar Hero
Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming?
Because of all of my friends that are in it. (especially cosmic.)
What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific.
Just be apart of the tribe, help out with whatever is needed for now, later when i have more time, more responsibilities.

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed?
Absolutly without a doubt.

HELL YES!!! Chief of Lost tribe until a time in which he is ready to take on more responsibilities and then we will see about him moving into another Tribe. This is my vote. Oh yeah...plus a 14 day hold from the time that he quit LHR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: LHR Animosity Application   LHR Animosity Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:36 am

Oh hell yeah he's allowed in placed on lost as chief and i would say he's quit day was when he wasn't online for 5 days so he two weeks should be up anybody else agree with this
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

PostSubject: Re: LHR Animosity Application   LHR Animosity Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:02 am

OMG! HELL YES! I totally agree with pink.... chief of the lost tribe is something i would love to see him do ....if he wants it of course. ....WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: LHR Animosity Application   LHR Animosity Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Northstar also voted yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: LHR Animosity Application   LHR Animosity Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Confirming I said Yes to pink over the phone. 100% agree. He is a fine leader and a welcome member to the tribe as far as I'm concerned. His experiance wil help us move the tribe forward in a possitive direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LHR Animosity Application   LHR Animosity Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LHR Animosity Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: Member Deliberation Apps.-
Jump to: