Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

SiTdOwNsOn520 Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

SiTdOwNsOn520 Application Empty
PostSubject: SiTdOwNsOn520 Application   SiTdOwNsOn520 Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:47 pm

blaze950 wrote:
Gamertag on xbl:SiTdOwNsOn520

nick(fergie)

Have you ever been in a community?
yes
If so, which ones?
LHR
Describe any community/clan experiences:
1Lt in lhr
Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer?
comprtitve
What are some of your favorite games?
Call of duty
Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming?
yes
What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific.
Pro team
Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed?.
yes

This is iPeePeeTouchhh's recruit.
I vote yes. I knew this kid VERY well in LHR and trust him completely. He left a while back when (while training for captain) Rampage was returned to LHR and put in his company as captain, completely bypassing Blaze. I will need at least 2 more votes on this one because of his age. In addition, I would ask Cosmic to please give him a proteam tryout before we post a final decision. Cosmic, do work. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: SiTdOwNsOn520 Application   SiTdOwNsOn520 Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:24 pm

The application wasn't filled out with and great care. this bothers me. but if there are good references and his track record in other communities is good I'll endorse Him, but I will be watching to see if he is tribal matterial.. Approved. age as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SiTdOwNsOn520 Application   SiTdOwNsOn520 Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:06 am

I will approve this app the app could be a little better but what will his rank b a pathfinder or what
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: SiTdOwNsOn520 Application   SiTdOwNsOn520 Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:39 am

If he makes it on the warriors team he will be a warrior....if he does not he would be a pathfinder
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SiTdOwNsOn520 Application   SiTdOwNsOn520 Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SiTdOwNsOn520 Application
Page 1 of 1