Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BIALazywhiteboy's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

BIALazywhiteboy's Application Empty
PostSubject: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Quote :
Gamertag on xbl: BIALazywhiteboy

Have you ever been in a community? Yes

If so, which ones? LHR,DHG,BIA

Describe any community/clan experiences: Basically ran BIA before I went MIA due to the military. I like to help members out, thats what I like to do.

Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer? Underground type of gamer, just do what i want and have a good time!!

What are some of your favorite games? COD, halo (all of them), gears(all of them), Fallout..idk..whatever i guess..haha

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming? Cause DHG sucks

What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific.

Tribal Responsibilities and a shot at the WARRIORS..go pro son!!

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed? yes

I absolutely vote YES. BTW he was never in LHR it was a typo on his application. Haha. I've played with this kid several times since Jeremy and I originally met him in a game lobby. He technically asked to join so he isn't any of our recruit. He talked to myself, giggles, dylan, and aether about how his clan really sucks and he wants to be somewhere fun. (I have invited him to EVERY event since meeting him) He is very funny and interested in hanging out but not being forced to feel like if he's not online every 10 seconds someone will threaten to kick him out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:00 pm

He is a really kool guy and i would be glad to have him in TG. he is awesome to play with and really a hit with everyone. i think he would be a great asset to the Tribe and he's funny!! so my vote is yes!! Smile
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:08 pm

I see no reason to say no. Yes!. Welcome to the Tribe. P.S. I already sent hime his welcome note knowing I was the third yes.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:00 pm

NorthStarsPoint wrote:
I see no reason to say no. Yes!. Welcome to the Tribe. P.S. I already sent hime his welcome note knowing I was the third yes.

Oh northstar. Haha. You tried, I'll give you that. You forgot to state that his application was approved not that your vote was yes, you forgot to place him in a tribe, and you forgot to assign him a pack/motto. Hahaha. You tried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:11 pm

I would have to say he would not be a great part to the tribe my reasons are he is he has a mouth on him and he only wants to join tg because dhg sucks isn't that another form of saying that he is just checking it out like panda did cuz I think it is another thing what PISSED me off last night is when someone is trying to talk they shouldn't be talking over that person and then we are all trying to have fun last night on our black ops mash up when he is team killing the people on his team that is just fucked up it might sound harsh but I don't see why we would want him here so I guess my vote now would be a no isn't their suppose to be their yes votes now since we have six elders so its at 50 percent just asking
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:16 pm

unbakeddylano19 wrote:
I would have to say he would not be a great part to the tribe my reasons are he is he has a mouth on him and he only wants to join tg because dhg sucks isn't that another form of saying that he is just checking it out like panda did cuz I think it is another thing what PISSED me off last night is when someone is trying to talk they shouldn't be talking over that person and then we are all trying to have fun last night on our black ops mash up when he is team killing the people on his team that is just fucked up it might sound harsh but I don't see why we would want him here so I guess my vote now would be a no isn't their suppose to be their yes votes now since we have six elders so its at 50 percent just asking

Dylan, half of our members have "mouths" on them. Beanz and PeePee are louder and more obnoxious in pretty much every game. And he team killed PeePee because PeePee had killed him entire team...4 times. Are we removing members for being loud and slightly rude now? Seriously if that was the case PeePee would have been removed a while ago. Just saying. And saying that his current clan sucks and he thinks we're pretty awesome is a good reason. I'm not saying you don't have a right to have an opinion I'm just stating that I don't see where you're coming from. And we set up from the beginning two votes to join....a majority is needed for anything else. Although I agree that we can be particular we can't be isolating. Panda's application wasn't just denied because of his application, it was also denied because he was caught in lies and had been in 3 communities in the last month.

Last edited by PinkGenocide on Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:35 pm

I see where Dylan is coming from, and If team killing gets to be a habit for this kid we will go round and round. Still We can't get uber tweeked about the people we sponsor. and remember we will all try to be open. we agreed as Elders we can't disagree and still be cool with each other.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Please Archive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:05 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIALazywhiteboy's Application   BIALazywhiteboy's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIALazywhiteboy's Application
Page 1 of 1