Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hostile List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Hostile List Empty
PostSubject: Hostile List   Hostile List I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Any person or community placed on this list is considered hostile. Reasons for being placed on this list as well as steps which were taken by TG to resolve issues will be listed next to each name. If someone is on this list, or their community is on this list, they are exiled and banned from any community events, activities, parties, etc. We STRONGLY encourage you to avoid these people/communities, but you do not have to remove them from your friends list. You are NOT permitted to bring them into parties with other TG members who are unassociated with them, and you will be held accountable if anything happens because of your association with them. (i.e. using your friends list to harass or hack other members)

NOVA Turbine 3: This person has consistently created drama between TG, Nova, and LHR. He stated to 3 Elder's that we take members from LHR to build up our community, told a potential member that we stole one of their members, told several LHR members that we were getting DNCd from LHR, lied about a potential member in order to get him into Nova, and has spread general hate and hostility about TG to neighboring communities. We attempted to resolve this issue in 4 separate parties and got half truths in the first 3. In the last party he was asked to please express any concerns openly with us so we could try to resolve them and his final statement was "Well I'm pissed off about a few things but I'll leave it at that" and left the party. He refused to accept any invites back. Due to his hostile behavior and unwillingness to cooperate and in general negative drama-starting behavior, he is now considered a hostile of TG.

NOVA Gaming:This community is now being declared a hostile community due to their incredibly disrespectful, hostile, and immature behavior towards the leadership and members of TG. Several of the community leaders approached Giggles to meet with her, I (PinkGenocide) was invited as well. We were immediately met with yelling, hostility, swearing, and overall negative behavior. The leaders made negative comments about the community and us as a whole and when I calmed down and tried to speak more diplomatic and professional, I was greeted with screaming and name calling. Mind you, this was NOT by members but by the CREATORS of Nova. In light of their unwillingness to cooperate, we have declared them hostile. If at some point their entire leadership will be able to sit down with our entire leadership, a compromise will be made. We STRONGLY urge members to avoid all of these members, especially due to the fact that many of them claim to be hackers. (Whether that is true or not has yet to be seen.)

Last edited by PinkGenocide on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Hostile List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hostile List   Hostile List I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:28 pm

List updated 01/12/2012
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

Hostile List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hostile List   Hostile List I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:01 am

Sad day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hostile List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hostile List   Hostile List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hostile List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: