Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

PsychoSomatiK83 Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PsychoSomatiK83 Application Empty
PostSubject: PsychoSomatiK83 Application   PsychoSomatiK83 Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:16 am

Quote :
Gamertag on xbl:
-PsychoSomatiK83

-Rich

Who recruited you/how did you hear about TG?
-PinkGenocide

Have you ever been in a community?
-Yes

If so, which ones?
-LHR, OeX

Describe any community/clan experiences:
-Former Major rank in LHR community, in control of an entire company making sure all members were active and following the community agenda.

Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer?
-Mixed

What are some of your favorite games?
-COD Series, GTA Series, Battlefield Series, Full House Poker

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming?
-For the casual gaming experience and to possibly promote through the ranks and execute excellent leadership skills.

What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific.
-My intentions are to start of as a casual gamer and get to know everyone and the way TG is as a community. Once I feel comfortable. I would like to eventually take on a Web-Ops position.

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed?
-Yes

YES!! HELL YES!! For those who do not remember him, this is LHR DarkSoul, one of my right hand guys in LHR. I love Rich like a brother and not only do I feel that he would be an excellent member, but his past website experience (graphics team in LHR, and created 2 clan websites) would make him an excellent addition to webops! I would like to place him as a Shaman level 3, or Lead Shaman (right underneath Zeitler).This would give myself and Zeitler the help we need as well as have another person who could train new Shamans. He might need slight training in our admin area, but I trust this kid with anything and absolutely vote we make this happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: PsychoSomatiK83 Application   PsychoSomatiK83 Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:05 pm

i like the fact that he was probably the first to say on his application that he wanted to first be a casual gamer and get to kno everyone in the community. i loved his app. i do remember him and he does have awesome leadership skills. i approve this application and say yes to shaman level 3 to help out our big guy zeit with the website.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: PsychoSomatiK83 Application   PsychoSomatiK83 Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:44 am

Giggles voted yes on both accounts. Need one more vote to make it a majority. Northstar, Dylan, Dave....vote?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: PsychoSomatiK83 Application   PsychoSomatiK83 Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:45 pm

hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsychoSomatiK83 Application   PsychoSomatiK83 Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:55 pm

I do not know him but if you guys vouch for him then I will 100% back him with my vote.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: PsychoSomatiK83 Application   PsychoSomatiK83 Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:24 pm

Big yes!! I remember him and Just like jeremy I like that he wants the respondsibility but is willing to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PsychoSomatiK83 Application   PsychoSomatiK83 Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:10 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PsychoSomatiK83 Application   PsychoSomatiK83 Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PsychoSomatiK83 Application
Page 1 of 1