Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Darkstorm/Sensei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Darkstorm/Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Darkstorm/Sensei   Darkstorm/Sensei I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:17 am

So I got the message from Darkstorm today stating he wants to come over and he would like to know what his position would be if he did. I told him it will have to be based on a group vote. So, here it is. What is the vote?

I started thinking about Sensei as well, so I have a proposition which I feel could make everyone happy, but it involves adding a new position.

We could create a position called "Activities Coordinator". This person/people would be responsible for overseeing all community events and activities, and will have a vote on community events and activities. NOT a vote towards ANYONE or ANYTHING else but if we are voting on implementing a new game night or something they would get a vote on that. This person/people would basically be ensuring the constant and consistent flow of activity within the community.

We could offer, to both darkstorm and sensei, the option of taking on this role. It would free up some stuff off of our plate, give them a clear definition and title within the community, and would not involve making serious community decisions. It would also help us as we grow to ensure that we are constantly creating new ways for people to have fun.

The actual definition of the rank would be as follows:
Members appointed this rank are not in an actual tribe, but sit as assistants to the elder's to ensure that there is a regular flow of activity within the community. They will oversee all tournaments, gamenights, gatherings, and events and will keep rosters of when members play in gamebattles, as well as manage the proteam's gamebattles account.

How does everyone feel about my proposal? I actually think this is a need we currently have and will continue to have and it's a good way to give both of these guys something other than tribal responsibilities which will feel like exactly what they were doing in LHR but is not forcing us to put any more elders on the council.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

Darkstorm/Sensei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkstorm/Sensei   Darkstorm/Sensei I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Wicked brilliant.! I love the Idea of specializing some of the ongoing tasks that fall to chiefs and Elders. It's flexible and shows that we have an eye to the future when we may need several coordinators to run all the stuff. I also thing it could be right up Darkstorms alley. Agree!!
Back to top Go down

Darkstorm/Sensei
Page 1 of 1