Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Raising Money To Change Gamertags :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Raising Money To Change Gamertags :) Empty
PostSubject: Raising Money To Change Gamertags :)   Raising Money To Change Gamertags :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:32 pm

ok so i just went to the members tab at the top and looked at all the names that were in there and ive noticed that most of em say LHR " "...that bothers me a bit, i dont kno bout u but this aint LHR, we are "free men"..sorta say, lol. so what i will be doing for the next couple of weeks is while um on this two a week day job i have i will be putting money towards the TG bank account just so that members who dont have the money to change their names can do so. cause in all honesty, i dont wanna see LHR anymore, do u? so if u would like to send some money to the TG bank account jus send a message to one of the elders and let us know whats up and trust me ull see every bit of where ur money will go towards and it will be stated in the financial report as well, unlike LHR, where there is no financial report, check and see urself, we have one and any donations or money spent was reported. so help out a fellow tribe member get that name changed to, idk, SL4PAH0E420 or somethin (yup, came up with that one all on my own, lol).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raising Money To Change Gamertags :)   Raising Money To Change Gamertags :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Slapahoe, hahahah
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Raising Money To Change Gamertags :)   Raising Money To Change Gamertags :) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:11 pm

I agree brother but I would like to put forward that if your useing "TG" funds it would be appropriate to change your name to a TG tag..just saying. but I agree let's sluff the LHR tags and evolve to the next level of gamers.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Raising Money To Change Gamertags :)   Raising Money To Change Gamertags :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:09 am

Well, technically, a member can donate to another member at any time, it just needs to be specified on the donation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Raising Money To Change Gamertags :)   Raising Money To Change Gamertags :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm

You get my meaning though, right Pink? If "TG" is paying for it as a community, the tag should rep the TG name and that members individual style. It's a sound consept that is duplicated and duplicatable. Used all over by those who are proud of their Community. Not saying that if you don't have TG in your name you don't have pride just saying it makes a statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raising Money To Change Gamertags :)   Raising Money To Change Gamertags :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raising Money To Change Gamertags :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: