Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

HAD A BAD DAY?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:04 am

I had a BAD day ....not only did i eat some old yogurt, but i got in a tiff with someone i didn't like and told me in the process that certain friends didn't like me!......guess it could be worse.

Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:10 am

I think the old yogurt is worse than the dickhead who was ruuudeee!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:03 pm

yep, my votes on the yogurt...and since im an elder, my vote counts! Smile lol
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Gotta go with the yogurt
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH476CxJxfg
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:19 am

I had a bad day.. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:35 pm

LHR CosmicBoom wrote:
I had a bad day.. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
I see someone else reads CAD
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Arrows and yogurt argh!! Tripple espresso and a bran muffin and no bathroom within sight...Bad day, Bigtime..
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 am

so i was sick with the stomach flu and i felt better the next day.... come to find out i gave it to my husband and now i am cleaning up after him Sad
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:39 pm

i was having a bad day and looked to my right to talk to they next to me who had just gotten his legs blown off then realized my day wasnt all that bad
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:40 pm

OK..Beans went there now I get to go to the true list of bad day..prepair to get sad people..Call to check welfare call on guy who hadn't been to work in over a week and no one had heard from...he was dead. (sadness) then when we were helping O.M.E. move the body, I pulled the arms to hard and they came off!!! the body was in an advanced state of decomp and the fluids came gushing out. I smelled thike death for 3 days no matter how many showers I took. BAD DAY!!!!
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 pm

what the hell did u realy need ta go there? that had to suck.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:51 pm

IDK, Just thought I'd share my idea of a bad day..sorry If folks get grossed out..
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:06 pm

dang that had to suck!!
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:29 pm

had a bad day.... i was at my in laws and had diarrhea and i didn't want to go at their house because their toilet echos and everyone can hear u going.... so i decided to hold it in.....well let me tell u... holding it in makes it way worse....so i eventually got home and ran to the bathroom and unleashed ...come to realize that someone was over and heard everything.....what an embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:00 pm

I dont think you can clasify that as a bad day. maybe most... embarising?
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:33 pm

women poop?? wtf?? what has this world come to....??
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Because you had a bad day, taking one down, sing a sad song just to turn it around. You say you dont know, you tell me dont lie you put on a smile and you go for a ride. Becuase you had a bad day.

Every time I see bad day, i hear this song.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Last week one of the suspects we took into custody started to resist, he was subdued and then we were going to transfer him to the wagon to go to jail, it had taken so long to process this guy at the jail and he was so waisted that he shit himself...as much as this guy deserved to go to jail I felt bad for him because he had to sit in shit till he was finished indoc.. Bad bay to be a bad guy.
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

My girlfriend and I had a fight which ended in here telling me she through everything out the window into the mud, xbox, computer rifle. So I put a dent in her wall by throwing a 30 rack. come to find out it was all under her bed. ha.. dumba$$
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 pm

I not going to do bad day anymore. I just starts to sound like my days are consevably the worst.
Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:47 pm

When I'm having a bad day, and am sad, I stop, And be awesome instead. true story
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:57 pm

so ya today i had A bad day ...i just had to get it out.......i feel much better!
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:58 pm

ps for everyone who is having i bad day ...i feel,ur pain and i just keep telling myself that it will get better.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:38 pm

My Dogs love me. bad day iverted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAD A BAD DAY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAD A BAD DAY?   HAD A BAD DAY? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAD A BAD DAY?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: