Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Questions about the pro team..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Questions about the pro team.. Empty
PostSubject: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 am

I was how was wondering how I or anyone else in the tribe would be able to get a shot at joining the pro team for the tribe...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Well as of yet, there haven't been any tryouts. We are still working out the kinks and trying to boost members. Having said that however, CosmicBoomBox is heading up the the pro team as of now, and I'm sure will be interested in hearing from you. Send him a message, and I will also, about your interest and Ill see what I can do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Ok thank u very much Moses and it would be greatly appreciated if u could put a word in for me to... Thank u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:13 pm

Yea I'll let him know. I case you haven't heard, we are only having one pro-team, so its the best of the best. So get practicing. I would love to have you represent earth on the team.
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:28 pm

hey sorry guys i haven't been on top of ur posts but i see here that my buddy moses has been helping u out.....ur the best moses! Smile Ya as moses said just contact Cosmic and he will take care of ya....watch out because i am trying out as well lol.....here comes a little thunder and a little lightning.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Hahaha Giggly...stop your making me laugh too hard.. Wink Great job Moses... No I won't be trying out because we all know I suck as a proteam guy..haha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:03 pm

I just wanted to say thank you to all the TG elders and anyone else for giving me the opportunity to bring forth an amazing pro team along side miss giggly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Ill be trying out, and if i dont make it on the team, you're fired. hahaha

jk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Haha well I'm definitely lolling forward to the tryout and I'm planing on making a very elite and dominate team I have already been going over strategy but we need the starting four so we can get the offensive strategy up and going for when the new GB season starts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about the pro team..   Questions about the pro team.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about the pro team..
Page 1 of 1