Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? Empty
PostSubject: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:09 am

I was thinking last night and was wondering if I won the mega millions what would be the first thing that I would do? I would love to know that same from others and tell me why you would do that thing first.
Back to top Go down

What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:19 am

By real-estate, the market is shit right now, but it is still a good investment. By some house near a big college and rent the rooms to students. Life time income more or less.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Pay off all my debt, pay off all of Jeremy's debt, buy an awesome house, buy investment properties to rent out until they've doubled in value, buy 3 cars (1 for me, 1 for Jeremy, 1 for Edwuan), buy my parents a house, pay a lawyer big bucks to get Amy and Clark here legally and then buy them a house. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Moses the landlord.....does that have a good ring to it. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:37 pm

I read that wrong, I dont know why but i was thinking 250 thousand dolalrs.. Hahaha with 250 mill I would travel the world, by Eleanor, or a recreate, bring it to the autoban and max it out. Give to charity, buy a monkey.... oo yea and this house https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIYScuWIXrY&feature=related

for the zombies
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Pay the debt. payoff the house. buy a new motorcyle. buy a g38 with about 9000 rounds for it in preparation for the zombie appocolipse. save the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:34 pm

I would get a better Internet connection!!!!! =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:41 am

So the main thing that I am wondering......what is the monkey for? Even though I think that it might be a bomb pet but that one primate did rip that ladies face off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Because they are so freaking cute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsA5Sec6dAI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:58 am

So true who does not like a monkey especially one in a little vest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:36 pm

I know, I just want a little one. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?   What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would be the first thing YOU would do if you won....$250 Million dollars?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tribal Gaming :: Archives :: WebOps Archives-
Jump to: