Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tyfun's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tyfun's application Empty
PostSubject: Tyfun's application   Tyfun's application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Gamertag on xbl: Tyfun

Who recruited you/how did you hear about TG? Luckyx49

Do you have a tribe preference? Fire

Have you ever been in a community? No

If so, which ones?

Describe any community/clan experiences: I was in Ctrl Alt Delete for a short while but they never did anything together so I left it. Not sure if this belongs here but here goes, I also belong to a guild on WoW where I am an officer where I handle most of the day to day things like suggesting who deserves promotions and occassionally schedule events

Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer? mixed

What are some of your favorite games? Skyrim, Assassin's Creed series, Final Fantasy, MW3, Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, and a bunch more

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming? I would really like to be in a community with people who actually play together

What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific. I would prefer to start out casually and then see what happens in the future

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed? Yes

Last edited by Tyfun on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add something more)
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Tyfun's application   Tyfun's application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:05 am

Thank you for your interest in joining Tribal
Gaming. Your application is currently being reviewed and is in process
of being voted on. Please note, there is no 1 person who can decide who
does and does not get to join and it could take a few days to process
your application. We appreciate your patience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
GenocidalFLUX
Senior Chief
Senior Chief

PostSubject: Re: Tyfun's application   Tyfun's application I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:44 am

Hello Tyfun on behalf of Tribal Gaming it is my pleasure to accept you into Tribal Gaming. I would also like to Welcome you to Fire Tribe. As your Chief I instruct you to do 2 things. 1: Please add the gamertag TG Fire Tribe on XBL and 2: Please place this in your motto TG Fire Pack 1. Please and Thank You and once again Welcome to TG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyfun's application   Tyfun's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyfun's application
Page 1 of 1