Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

GenocideKills Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

GenocideKills Application Empty
PostSubject: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Quote :
Gamertag on xbl: GenocideKills

Have you ever been in a community? Yes

If so, which ones? LHR,MEA

Describe any community/clan experiences: Basically ran a company in LHR before I went MIA due to the military. I like to help members out, thats what I like to do.

Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer? Underground type of gamer, casual I guess.

What are some of your favorite games? COD, Battlefield 3, College Football, Forza, and Elder Scrolls series

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming? All of my friends are here.

What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific.

Tribal Responsibilities and later on website responsibilities (once my computer is up and running)

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed? yes

**Computer is currently broken, I quoted him verbatim.**

I vote yes. I would like to place him as a Brave in Fire to train under Cosmic as the new Fire Chief after Moses moves to Earth and Cosmic gets Snr. Chief.

He went through his CoC to quit LHR so the 2 week rule does not apply to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:19 pm

I vote yes he should be placed as a brave in fire
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:05 am

AGREE.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:17 pm

This application is on hold due to the fact that this member joined Nova prior to joining up with us AND the fact that (according to nova) he was bashing TG. He is also the one who STARTED the rumor that we are getting DNCd from LHR. We would like to confront him in front of the leadership of Nova in order to resolve this issue. Pending the outcome, this application is on hold.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:35 pm

I would endorse his application, but am curious to see how this "Nova" rumor works out. We do not need rumor generators..
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:53 am

im voting no because his whole situation seems a bit sneaky to me. as stated in the creed we do not want drama in our community or clan hoppers...and thats how it kinda looks to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:18 pm

With the rumors though he is another thing how do we know that they nova king nova lord and nova whatever arent lying.to us just to see us try and make it through one thing we could do is put him on a probationary period to see how he does and everything to see if they were the ones lying
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:02 am

Ok after talking to him and nova again I have personally decided that Kills is telling the truth and Nova is causing problems. In light of this I go with my original vote of him being placed in Fire Tribe as a Brave. I will need 2 more official re-votes on this application please. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:41 pm

I vote yes to this app
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:08 pm

after the events that took place yesterday, i am convinced that NOVA was the one starting drama between the communities and pointing the finger at us for no reason at all. i retract my previous no and say yes, id give him a chance to shine in TG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 am

So what is the final decision in this matter?
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Yes please archive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GenocideKills Application   GenocideKills Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GenocideKills Application
Page 1 of 1