Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rank application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rank application Empty
PostSubject: Rank application   Rank application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:49 pm

LHR MosesDWELLZ wrote:
Application for Chief:
Moses
Current GT:
LHR MosesDWELLZ
Time in TG:
One month or so
What, in your opinion, is the most important responsibility of being a Chief?
I hate to say it but loyalty, honesty and respect. A chief needs to be loyal to the standards the tribe chooses to enforce, as well as his elders, honest in all aspects of his/her life, and loyal to everyone in the community.
How do you feel if appointed this position you will be able to maintain that responsibility?
I try to follow those standards in my own life. The best way for someone to follow standards in one aspect of their life, is to emulate them in all aspects of their life.
Wh.at is the best thing about this community, in your opinion?
I love the formal yet non-obtrusive methods the elders use to inform the members of activities. The only requirements are those that an individual volunteers for.
How do you feel that you have contributed to the growth and development of this community?
I'll be honest, I don't feel that I have contributed anything. Maybe a few laughs with some funny forum posts, but i have not been given the chance to be great.
How do you feel that you have contributed to the morale of this community?
Now that, I'm sure I have had some influence. Everyone I have met in TG has been a great friend and I hope they feel the same way about me. I know I have, and I will continue to make everyone's experience in TG a good one.
Do you personally know every member of your current tribe?
Not yet, but I plan too.
What makes the members of TG special, in your opinion?
We are selected by the elders for certain qualities that make this community great.
Why do you love TG?
Because TG loves me.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Chief and do you have the TIME to maintain these responsibilities?
Yes and Yes
Why should we pick you as Chief?
Because I'm Moses. and the above information I think I have tooted my own horn enough haha.
Do you have a Tribe preference?
I believe I am being placed in Earth. I like that, Chief of Earth sounds pretty dam cool.

Thank You for your interested in being a Cheif. You application is under review please allow us sometime to vote on it!
Back to top Go down

Rank application
Page 1 of 1