Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Cosmic Booms Application to Join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Cosmic Booms Application to Join Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Booms Application to Join   Cosmic Booms Application to Join I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Quote :
Gamertag on xbl:
LHR CosmicBoom
Stephen
Have you ever been in a community?
Yes
If so, which ones?
LHR
Describe any community/clan experiences:
Love gaming communities, love being involved, helping out
Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer?
Mixed
What are some of your favorite games?
BF3, Black ops, Skyrim, Mass Effect 2
Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming?
To be with my friends and too help out wherever I can.
Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed?
ABSOLUTLY!

I vote we give him a 14 day waiting period and then place him as Snr. Chief. Cosmic proved to do good in LHR but is def not close to ready to be an Elder. But he deserves a little more than Chief. Council votes on this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Booms Application to Join   Cosmic Booms Application to Join I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 pm

I vote yes saying that he does deserve a rank other than Chf so lets mak hime wait 14 days as a probation period then he can have s snr Chf rank

I say with that the rank that snr chf rank should only be givin out to members who want to do more work when we open up other tribes they can look over the whole tribe and not just 10 people this would be like a maj in LHr but they dont have to do any computer work unless they want that responsibility this would give the cheifs a positive outlook on things to get good people in tribal gaming and know tha we can make this thing last since we all now that we can not have a small amount o members to keep it running so does everybody else agree on this as being arank that only chiefs can get with a positive attotude towards the commuity and theie willingness to provide a positiv gaming experienc?
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Booms Application to Join   Cosmic Booms Application to Join I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Though I had Cosmic in mind when I created the rank of SCHF It isn't even a viable rank till we have at least 2 open Elemental tribes. Untill that time my vote is to make cosmic one of our first chiefs and then make him Schf as soon as we are preparing to open 2 tribes..The time it will take will give him a great chance to demonstrate his egernes and loyalty to the overall tribe.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Booms Application to Join   Cosmic Booms Application to Join I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:31 am

So re-vote that we allow him to join pending his hold time, and then make him co-chief with Zeitler until we have the people to open a 2nd tribe...then we place him as sn chief?
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Booms Application to Join   Cosmic Booms Application to Join I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:00 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Booms Application to Join   Cosmic Booms Application to Join I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Booms Application to Join   Cosmic Booms Application to Join I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:08 pm

That's a 3 out of 5 majority so I will go ahead and post in his area. Dylan and Amy we would still like to get your imput on this matter. He also seemed interested in heading up proteam so I will give him a dual option. Work within the tribe to earn Snr Chief and build and grow the community OR head up the proteam as war chief answering directly to us. Smile
Back to top Go down
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE
Elder
Elder
GIGGLYxGENOCIDE

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Booms Application to Join   Cosmic Booms Application to Join I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:40 pm

I VOTE YES. I agree with north star and think that we should just remind him when he comes in that this is not a ranked based community and if he seems to get upset based off of that...then it wasn't meant to be, but know he will not be and find him to be good for TG. Plus i was told he was interested in pro team maybe we should just give him pro team for now ....instead of the rank in the community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Booms Application to Join   Cosmic Booms Application to Join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Booms Application to Join
Page 1 of 1