Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Murkin Acts Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Murkin Acts Application Empty
PostSubject: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:58 pm

MuRk1n xAcTx wrote:
Gamertag on xbl:
MuRk1n xAcTx

STEPHEN
Have you ever been in a community?
-YES
If so, which ones?
-LHR
Describe any community/clan experiences:
-I WAS IN LHR. A FORMAR MAJOR
Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer?
IM A MIXED GAMER
What are some of your favorite games?
-MODERN WARFARE 3, BLACKS OPS AND MODERN WARFARE 2
Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming?
-IT SOMETHING THAT I JUST FELT WITH TRIBAL GAMING WHEN I OVERVIEW'ED THE WEBSITE SOME THING I WANTED TO GIVE A STAB AT TO SEE HOW IT REALLY IS.
What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific.
-PARTICIPATE IN WARRIORS TEAM
Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed?
-YES I UNDERSTAND

I don't know what to vote because I do not know this person at all. Who refferred him and what was his gt in LHR??
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:14 pm

Well as of right now my vote would be a now since he just wants to see how tg OS isn't that a reason why we didn't let panda on again another form of checking it out and I would also like to know his past gamertag was in lhr anybody know
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Yeah I found out who this member is. He was referred by LHR Fallen Foxxy who should be putting in an application soon. His exact statement is:

Quote :
-IT SOMETHING THAT I JUST FELT WITH TRIBAL GAMING WHEN I OVERVIEW'ED THE WEBSITE SOME THING I WANTED TO GIVE A STAB AT TO SEE HOW IT REALLY IS.

This is different from "Just checkin it out" and AGAIN Panda's app WAS NOT just denied because of that answer. There were many factors.

This answer states that he looked at our website, liked what he saw, and would like to take a stab at it. This isn't a wrong answer CONSIDERING that he doesn't know any of us.

I do not feel inclined to vote on this application until one of us has had a chance to meet this member or we get one of the guys to meet this person. We clearly state that we will reach out to someone we are unfamiliar with to see if they are TG worthy.

So unless there is an objection this application is on hold until we have a current member's recommendation.
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:58 pm

For the last time I will articulate the difference in my mind with the Phrase "Just checkin it out" and "GIVE A STAB AT TO SEE HOW IT REALLY IS." "check it out" suggests some one who is trying to see if we are good enough for them, (passive), whereas "Give A Stab" suggests they are going to try and become a member of the Tribe (active). Is it a little thing? maybe, but when you add that to the reports we heard about Panda I think it matters. That being said I think we should find out more about Murkin Acts before letting him into the Tribe. P.S. I am not upset in any way, and hope all my brrothers and siters are hearing me without projecting agresive emotions on my message..
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 pm

thank you northstar for clearing that up for me, it was really helpful!! Smile but yea i think that we should get to kno this person so that we kno how he feels and everything.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 pm

I have sent Cosmic and Sensei to meet/greet/hang out with this person. I am awaiting a reply from them on their opinion of him joining.
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Giggles and Dylan can you guys hit him up to play need for speed? We REALLY need to get this app processed!!!!
Back to top Go down
AetherGenocide
Elder
Elder
AetherGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:34 pm

I vote yes on this application because i think that every person should be given a chance to apply and experience the awesomeness that is TG!! Smile
Back to top Go down
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Yes !! lets finish this guys app and get him plugged in and this app into archives
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 pm

Please Archive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:06 am

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murkin Acts Application   Murkin Acts Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murkin Acts Application
Page 1 of 1