Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Chief application for moses

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chief application for moses Empty
PostSubject: Chief application for moses   Chief application for moses I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:45 pm

Application for Chief:

Current GT: LHR MosesDWELLZ

Time in TG: Month or two

What, in your opinion, is the most important responsibility of being a Chief?
Besides upholding the creed, Honesty.
How do you feel if appointed this position you will be able to maintain that responsibility?
I am a honest person outside of gaming, so I will be honest inside it as well.
What is the best thing about this community, in your opinion?
Tribal is a community where good people can come together and play video games, but also have some structure and almost always have someone to play with
How do you feel that you have contributed to the growth and development of this community?
I feel that becoming a chief will allow me to be a great help to this community. I have the maturity and knowledge necessary to be a positive aspect to the leadership of Tribal.

How do you feel that you have contributed to the morale of this community?
If I can put a smile on the face of a member, whether it be in a game, or in the forums, or whatever, I feel the morale will have been positively affected.
Do you personally know every member of your current tribe?
Personally, no not yet. I have played with most of them, but have not gotten the opportunity to know them.
What makes the members of TG special, in your opinion
Tribal doesn't pick for quantity, we pick for quality. Before allowed to join we must meet you and get to know you. That is what sets us apart from other communities.
Why do you love TG?
All the reasons that made my first community experience great are here. I believe in what the elders have made and will see it evolve into a great community.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Chief and do you have the TIME to maintain these responsibilities?
Si, claro que ( of course)
Why should we pick you as Chief?
I am ready for the responsibilities. I was ready for the cpt spot in my last community, and am excited for the chance to help out here as well.
Do you have a Tribe preference?
I heard through the grapevine that I might be transfered to earth. Chief of Earth? Yea i like the sound of that.

Thank you,
Moses
Back to top Go down

Chief application for moses
Page 1 of 1