Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for Chief: iPeePeeTouchhh

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application for Chief: iPeePeeTouchhh Empty
PostSubject: Application for Chief: iPeePeeTouchhh   Application for Chief: iPeePeeTouchhh I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Application for Chief:

Current GT: iPeePeeTouchhh

Time in TG: OG

What, in your opinion, is the most important responsibility of being a Chief? To insure that everyone in
my tribe and other members in TG are having fun, playing with people and generally just being apart of our wonderful family

How do you feel if appointed this position you will be able to maintain that responsibility? By always checking in with everyone asking the elders or whoever if they need help or just wanted to play

What is the best thing about this community, in your opinion? the best part about TG is that you feel secure about being apart of something very astounding as this is. Also in certain past commuties i wasnt allowed to express myself at all and now that i feel as tho i could say something and not get treated like total dog poo

How do you feel that you have contributed to the growth and development of this community?
i have been trying to recruit old close friends to come here.
How do you feel that you have contributed to the morale of this community?
ive contributed by playing with everyone and talking to all of the possible new tribesman

Do you personally know every member of your current tribe?
i know about 2 out of the 3 members

What makes the members of TG special, in your opinion?
what makes them special is that these members are the heart and soul of TG they work hard to represent us in a positive way

Why do you love TG?
i love TG because i love being apart of something as special as this.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Chief and do you have the TIME to maintain these responsibilities?
yes i do understand the responsibilites of being a chief and i also have the time to maintain my responsbilites

Why should we pick you as Chief?
i think that i would be a great role model for people to look up too im very frendly and open-minded and just a generally great person
Do you have a Tribe preference? Fire
Back to top Go down
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Application for Chief: iPeePeeTouchhh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Chief: iPeePeeTouchhh   Application for Chief: iPeePeeTouchhh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 pm

You application to rank up to Chief has been approved PENDING that you rank up to Brave first and get training from CosmicBoomBox. Once you are officially ready, you will be given Chief of Fire. Please reply if you accept these terms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com

Application for Chief: iPeePeeTouchhh
Page 1 of 1