Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

senior chief application for MOSES

Go down 
AuthorMessage

senior chief application for MOSES Empty
PostSubject: senior chief application for MOSES   senior chief application for MOSES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Current GT: Moses WompRemix

Time in TG: Two or Three Months

What Tribe are you Chief of? Earth

Do you have a trained and APPROVED Chief replacement?
I do not, and will continue to do chief responsibilities for Earth until such replacement is acquired.
Since you became Chief, how do you feel that you have bettered not only your tribe but your community? Please use examples and be specific.
I have not only included every member in what I do, sending out many invites for games, or parties. I have helped people integrate into society by being as helpful as I can as often as I can. I'm also a beast on the website.
Do you know every member of your Tribe?
Yes
What is, in your opinion, the best thing about TG?
The laid back attitude and democratic way we handle business.
Why do you want to be a Snr. Chief?
Short of TG needing one, and myself being next in line, I just feel that I will hold the Chiefs under me to be as responsible as they can, and I have some ideas that I feel will make this community better for everyone.
Do you understand the responsibilities of being a Snr Chief and do you have the TIME to do these responsibilities?
Yes and Yes

How have you committed yourself to the growth and development of the community?
Of course.

What, in your opinion, would a member of your Tribe say about you?
I have heard only good things, but I dont know. I would hope only good things. maybe that i'm vulgar haha and drink a lot.
Do you feel that you have upheld the Tribal Creed?
Yes
Back to top Go down

senior chief application for MOSES
Page 1 of 1