Tribal Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

DarkGenoc1de Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkGenocide
Elder
Elder
PinkGenocide

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

DarkGenoc1de Application Empty
PostSubject: DarkGenoc1de Application   DarkGenoc1de Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Darkgenoc1de wrote:
Gamertag on xbl: Darkgenoc1de

Have you ever been in a community? No

If so, which ones?

Describe any community/clan experiences: I really have never been in a gaming or clan community

Do you consider yourself a casual, competitive, or mixed type of gamer? Competitive

What are some of your favorite games? Anything Halo, Assassins Creed, Dragon Age, Little bit of MW3

Why do you want to be in Tribal Gaming? I have not done this type of thing before but think I could be really into it. Having more people to do things with when it comes to gaming is always a better way to play.

What type of role would you like to play in the community? (Do you want website responsibilities, tribal responsibilities,participate on the Warriors team [pro-team] or would you simply like to game and hang out with everyone?)Please be very specific. Honestly, I think for the time being I am just wanting to hang out and have a blast playing games. However, I can really see myself doing much more but for the time being I would like to start out slow and go from there.

Do you understand what we stand for and do you promise to uphold the Tribal Creed? Yes

This is AetherGenocide's recruit. They are friends at work. I say yes. I like what he put on his application and I feel like he'd be a great asset! Fire tribe pathfinder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairesrant.tumblr.com
TG NorthStar
Elder
Elder
TG NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: DarkGenoc1de Application   DarkGenoc1de Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:45 pm

I like this application. Honest, with no fluff and no asskissing. great pathfinder and future brave I bet Wink ..
I agree to this applicant. Welcome to the tribe!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DarkGenoc1de Application   DarkGenoc1de Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 am

I like the guys app and pathfinder it Is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkGenoc1de Application   DarkGenoc1de Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkGenoc1de Application
Page 1 of 1